LIBERAL DEMOCRATS in Portsmouth last night rejected a motion to disclose a damning Council report into Councillor & Portsmouth South MP Mike Hancock's conduct and sensational allegations of sexual harassment toward a vulnerable constituent, only for it to be leaked online today, TBG can reveal.
The constituent went to Hancock for help about unruly neighbours, but alleges:
- "He exposed himself, (asked) could I give him a quick w*nk, he said he wasn't very big"
- Hancock said he didn't think she had mental health issues and "just needed self-confidence", offered to do reflexology on her feet whilst they drank wine
- Told constituent he was "feeling horny"
- Asked if the complainants sex-life "was any good" with her previous partners
- "Kept topping (my) wine up" and ran his fingers through her hair whilst on a visit to House of Commons
- Divulged information about his alleged sexual exploits to constituent
- Told her she "had a dirty laugh"
Though a Council committee accepted the report and say Hancock breached Its code of conduct, he was not suspended by the Lib Dems and police decided not to take any action over the constituents claims. However, the MP is currently involved in a High Court civil dispute over the allegations.
Mike Hancock MP says the report is one-sided and denies all the allegations.
[READ] Pascoe Report In Full
UPDATE: Mike Hancock MP has been suspended as a Liberal Democrat Councillor